Geoff writes: there was a slim chance it would be flyable today, but I wasn’t that optimistic. There were a few people on the Mynd early on, but not sure if anyone even got off the ground. Wind was light, switchy, and clouds were big and growing, with rain in various places. Mid-afternoon, I decided to go and do some shooting, and drove over the Mynd, stopping to chat with Graeme, John and Lyn. At that point the wind was, for some reason, quite breezy and north. Big cunims off to the south, gradually (or maybe not so gradually)¬†getting closer. In the end, I even gave up on¬†the archery and settled for the excitement of going to the supermarket. A bit sad, when that’s the most exciting thing possible in a day….